Love is in the air this love month! I can see lovers everywhere, couples that look like match made in heaven, holding hands while walking, or being so lovey-dovey on the street publicly displaying their affection, showing the world how madly, deeply inlove they are to each other. Making the single girls out there feel one less lonely girl.
Valentine’s Day, the most romantic holiday of the year is just around the corner! Display of hearts and cupids in malls, shops and restaurants reminded people of this love season. Teddy bears, flowers, chocolates and other romantic gifts on the store entice people to rush out and pick up something that will show their affection to their ‘valentine’.
Amidst all that, I know dating and being in a relationship can be sweet and exciting, but for the time being I resolved to kissed dating goodbye! Here’s the reason why:
Day 2 Quotes
1. I’m not yet ready for commitment
2. It’s not yet the proper time
3. I know love is more than just an emotion.
4. I dont want to mistaken physical attraction to love
5. I would like to fully understand what True Love is
6. I don’t want to ruin a wonderful plan
This post is still part of my three day quote challenge. And all the quotes here are from the book I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris in which he explains what he believes to be the biblical approach to dating and relationships. I just really love this book! It is my awesome guide in dating and relationship.
For this Challenge, the rules are:
- Post three consecutive days.
- You can pick one or three quotes per day.
- Challenge three different bloggers per day
My 2nd day nominees are: