I would like to thank Aiza for this Sunshine Blogger Award. She is one of my very first followers when I started blogging 5 months ago and she’s consistent in leaving a comment on my posts. She has a very nice blog, I love reading her fascinating stories and literary works. You can visit her blog here.
So here are the rules:
Thank the person that nominated you
Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
Nominate some other bloggers for this award
Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Here are Aiza’s questions:
1.What made you start a blog?
My dream to be a writer started when I was in my senior year in High School. Everything happened so fast, at first I want to be a Diplomat but since I’ve been a Campus Writer I made a courageous act and pursue the course related to Media. I started blogging in college but I was defeated by my insecurities. I deleted all my previous blogs. And only 5 months ago, I decided to write again because I want my voice be heard and to give glory to the source of this skill.
2.Who/what inspired you to write?
I love reading books, I always seek for wisdom and I’m a firm believer of Christ. I don’t want everything I get to stop in me; I want it to flow to the lives of other people and be a source of inspiration and hope to them. That’s the main reason why I write.
3. If you could travel back in time, who would you want to visit or which time period/era would you want to go back to? Why?
I’d like to go back in time where Philippines was still colonized by foreign conquerors. I want my name to be written in history books as a great woman who made an impact to my country’s history for the better .
4. If you would be given a chance (time, money, opportunity) to write and publish a book, what kind of book would it be? (If you have a title in mind, please feel free to write it down too)
I haven’t thought about it yet but there are books I wished I wrote like Mere Christianity, I Kissed Dating Goodbye, Failing Forward, Tuesdays with Morrie, Five People You Meet in Heaven, Rich Dad Poor Dad
5. If you would be given a chance (time, money, opportunity) to travel and spend a week, where would you go and why?
I’d love to go to Israel. I’d love to see first hand everything that’s written in the Bible. Seek for the truth and the truth will set you free.
6. If you were to be a cartoon character (be it Disney or Marvel or Anime or whatever), who would you be and why?
I want to be Mulan, a warrior and a heroine.
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions:
- When you were a child, what was your dream? Has it changed?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Can you talk about three of your hobbies?
- Who are the people who have influenced in your life?
- What changes do you want to happen in your country?
- Who is your 2016 Presidential Candidate?